- The Happy Birth Book
- Additional Services
Clemmie, gave birth in January 2018
- 8 relaxed sessions to truly form friendships, this is not a crash course!
- Continuous support from ONE dedicated midwife
- Contact with EIGHT fantastic local practitioners
- Obstetrician-led class
- Full hypnobirthing course
- Aromatherapy and reflexology
- ALL birth eventualities covered
- Outstanding happy breastfeeding rates
- Pub lunch get together
- Post-natal classes - we don't ditch you after baby is born!
- No rules - except to have a laugh.
Come and join the happiest birth club in London - we’d love to become part of your wonderful journey!
Beverley Turner, Founder of The Happy Birth Club
To find out more and book your place click here.
Beverley Turner sent Meghan Markle a copy of her home birth book and suggests she inspired her labour plan by describing the experience as ‘orgasmic.' Beverley Turner - who has had two home births - has suggested she might have inspired the Duchess, after she sent her a copy of her book, The Happy Birth Book...
The Duchess of Sussex is said to be planning a home birth at Windsor. Beverley Turner did exactly that with her second child, and loved it. And what does Harry need to know? We asked four fathers for their verdict...
We have some exciting news to share with you… We are officially launching a new ante-natal course in Teddington. Locating ourselves in the stunning and newly refurbished The Park Hotel, we’ll be opening our doors with a course starting at the end of April perfect for summer due babies...
For more information and to book, click here.
Eleanor, gave birth in December 2017