- Additional Services
- The Happy Birth Book
Clemmie, gave birth in January 2018
- 8 relaxed sessions to truly form friendships, this is not a crash course!
- Continuous support from ONE dedicated midwife
- Contact with EIGHT fantastic local practitioners
- Obstetrician-led class
- Full hypnobirthing course
- Aromatherapy and reflexology
- ALL birth eventualities covered
- Outstanding happy breastfeeding rates
- Pub lunch get together
- Post-natal classes - we don't ditch you after baby is born!
- No rules - except to have a laugh.
Come and join the happiest birth club in London - we’d love to become part of your wonderful journey!
Beverley Turner, Founder of The Happy Birth Club
Our exciting new antenatal course is launching in John Lewis in November and to celebrate we’re offering the whole course for £225 instead of £300!
Set in the cool surroundings of John Lewis’ Discovery Room with dangerously close access to all of Westfield’s shops and restaurants, this is the place for all expectant parents to be on a Thursday night! To find out more, click here.
To find out more and book your place click here.
Beverley Turner sent Meghan Markle a copy of her home birth book and suggests she inspired her labour plan by describing the experience as ‘orgasmic.' Beverley Turner - who has had two home births - has suggested she might have inspired the Duchess, after she sent her a copy of her book, The Happy Birth Book...
Eleanor, gave birth in December 2017