- The Happy Birth Book
- Additional Services
You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Our classes are unique. We provide invaluable continuity of care through midwife Pam and class host, Bev as well as introducing you to a wide-range of local experts: Obstetrician, Reflexologist, Nutritionist, Lactation-Midwife, Acupuncturist, Hypnotherapist, Doulas and an Aromatherapist. The very best in their fields, they will give you priority access to them if you want any extra support.
From the moment you sign up, we send you a copy of The Happy Birth book. Plus, Midwife Pam Wild (with 25 years’ experience) will be on hand to answer any questions by phone and email - there is nothing she hasn't heard before!
We also offer our very own Hypnobirthing course, held over one weekend by Megan, our fully-qualified Hypnobirthing Coach. For further details and to book onto this course, click below.
- A copy of the Happy Birth Book
- Ongoing midwife support by phone and email
- 7 ante-natal classes
- 1 informal social pub gathering with your group
- Partners welcome at all sessions
- 1 post-natal new Mummies meetup with Bev and Midwife Pam
- Two free parent and baby classes at The Little Gym (usual cost £40)
- WhatsApp group inclusion for ongoing support
- Discounted rate on our post-natal course
- Exclusive discounts from baby/pregnancy brands with which we are partnered
- Priority access to local health specialists
Place of Birth & Labour with Bev and Pam
Nutrition & Fitness for labour and life with Maite and Pam
Aromatherapy & Reflexology for pregnancy, birth & beyond with Emily and Pam
Obstetrician-led class on Birth with Bev, Pam and Donald
Breastfeeding with Lactation Consultant Chloe alongside Bev and Pam
Partners at birth & Life with a baby with Bev, Pam
Pub lunch social
Meetup with Midwife Pam and Bev
Throughout the course, you'll have the chance to meet a range of word-class practitioners. They are the very best in their fields and they'll give you priority access if you want any extra support.
At our 'Nutrition & Fitness for labour and life' session
At our 'Aromatherapy & Reflexology for pregnancy, birth & beyond' session
At our 'Obstetrician-led class on Birth' session
At our 'Breastfeeding with Lactation Consultant' session
At our 'Place of Birth & Labour' session
At our 'Partners at birth & Life with a baby' session and running our post-natal Sleep sessions