- Monday 13 May 7.00-9.00pm, The City Barge | Place of Birth & Labour
- Thursday 16 May, 7.00-8.30pm, The City Barge | Nutrition & Fitness for labour and life
- Monday 20 May 7.00-8.30pm, The City Barge | Obstetrician-led class on Birth
- Tuesday 28 May, 7.30-9.00pm, The Little Gym | Aromatherapy & Reflexology for pregnancy, birth & beyond
- Monday 3 June, 7.30-9.00pm, The City Barge | Breastfeeding with Lactation Consultant
- Monday 10 June, 7.00-9.30pm, The City Barge | Partners at birth & Life with a baby
- Sunday 16 June, 2.00pm, The City Barge | Pub lunch social
- Post-natal date TBC, 12.00-1.30pm, The City Barge | Meetup with the Midwife
Our classes are unique. We provide invaluable continuity of care through midwife Pam and class host, Bev as well as introducing you to a wide-range of local experts: Obstetrician, Physiotherapist, Nutritionist, Lactation-Midwife, Acupuncturist, Hypnotherapist, Doulas and an Osteopath. The very best in their fields, they will give you priority access to them if you want any extra support.
From the moment you sign up, we send you a copy of The Happy Birth book and a link to our new podcast. Plus, midwife, Pam Wild (with 25 years’ experience) will be on hand to answer any questions by phone and email - there is nothing she hasn't heard before!
We also offer our very own Hypnobirthing course, held over one weekend by a fully-qualified Hypnobirthing Coach. For further details and to book onto this course, take a look at our Hypnobirthing page under 'courses.'
The whole course costs £300 which includes:
- A copy of the Happy Birth Book
- Ongoing midwife support by phone and email
- 7 ante-natal classes
- 1 informal social pub gathering with your group
- Partners welcome at all sessions
- 1 post-natal new Mummies meetup with Bev and Midwife Pam
- Three free parent and baby classes at The Little Gym (usual cost £60)
- WhatsApp group inclusion for ongoing support
- Discounted rate on our post-natal course
- Exclusive discounts from baby/pregnancy brands with which we are partnered
- Priority access to local health specialists